R&D and Consultancy Cell
Website visit counter :
- The researchers are given highest priority in the institute. All the departments have well equipped laboratory facilities for the research and it can be made available to the students for research work.
- For multidisciplinary research projects, faculty and students can work in other department laboratories.
- Institute has purchased various latest software for research activities which helps the faculty and students in developing their projects.
- Through the available educational software, faculty and students can take advantage of a variety of tools and resources in the academic program. These will help prepare students for tomorrow’s infrastructure workforce. Users can learn the powerful applications that are in use by infrastructure professionals today.
- The software and tools in LIET Research Centre will help optimize the higher education institution’s value for all students & faculties by tapping into the insights and solutions derived from this software. This software will enable LIET to integrate educational skills and real-time job experiences in collaboration with businesses. It will give students access to advanced technology and thereby help learn emerging job skills.
- The college has labs with 1200+ computers and provided high speed internet facility to faculty as well as students.
- The Library has an extensive collection of books and e-books with 48000+ books in volumes covering all aspects of engineering.
- The library facilitates access to more than 400 video lectures under NPTEL prepared by various IITs.
- E-Resources are also available and can be accessed from any computer in the campus.
Resources at LIET
Industry Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC)
- LIET Research Centre
- Library & E-Library
- Computing to Support research
- Shared Resources – Labs
- Clubs like Deep tech club, Robotics Club etc.
- Communities and chapters like LIET IEEE etc.