A big part of experience @LSB management club will take student outside the classroom for real time simulation based learning. The priceless networks you form with all peers- faculty, as well as corporate connections, set you up for success after graduation, both personally and professionally. Nevertheless, we have a holistic 360 Degree approach to cover Academic Inputs, Research & Development, Soft Skills, Entrepreneurial skills, Startup Ecosystem, Industry Skills & Corporate Exposure to advance professional career goals and next generation cyber space entrepreneurs.
Enlighten to “Turn on Tomorrow”, whilst educating leaders for business & society for next generations.
Fostering quintessential excellence to achieve goals and perspectives, innovative ideas, passionate people, industry needs , adaptation to change – is at the heart of our mission
Club Leader Responsibilities:
- Providing supervision and training to all new and existing members.
- Dealing promptly with all grievances from both staff and club members.
- Issuing verbal warnings and executing all disciplinary action as needed.
- Setting goals for improving the club activities.
- Screening and coaching all new members.
- Improving the club’s marketing strategy to generate revenue.
- Organizing team-building, corporate, cultural and formal events.
- Developing corporate culture and building loyalty between staff/delegates and the club members.
- Understanding the startup ECOSYSTEM in cyberspace with authorities and delegating responsibilities across team to inculcate a UNICORN mindset.
- Encouraging feedback for improvement.
Club Leaders Requirements:
- A degree in business management or any related field.
- Experience in management or a leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to coach staff members.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to remain calm and professional.
- Marketing and budgeting knowledge would be advantageous.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
Club Members General Responsibilities
- Meet on a regular basis (monthly) to discuss club events.
- Each Board member is responsible for being present at each meeting.
- If motions are to be passed in a meeting, a quorum must be present.
- Maintain accurate minutes and transmit them to members of the Board and Subcommittees.
- Ascertain if the club is running well and that no members are dissatisfied.
- Keep up with any changes to the game or the league.
- Before making any substantial commitments or changes to the club, get the majority of the members’ consent.
- Be on the lookout for new opportunities, such as a new project or a new service.
- Encourage members to attend at least one meeting of the club leaders.
- Prior to the next meeting, submit a written report to the President for distribution to the club.